Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

I love christmas songs. So i have been playing them from Youtube. Last year when my in-laws were here, we went to Fremont Church near Fremont and Central. I haven't been to a church in long time. It was fun. Then we went to see christmas decoration in a nearby neighborhood. It was simply awesome.
So this year, me and my wife decided to check out decorations again. And we were also looking for some pastry to eat. Most of the shops were closed. Luckily there is one indian restaurant near our house (Peacock Restaurant), which was open. This place also has its own bakery. First we roamed around the places to see lights. Some neighborhoods were very decorated compared to others. It looks like decoration is also contagious. If my neighbor does it, then i will do it too. We went to Peacock for pastry afterwards. After pastry we decided to have chicken biryani too.
So overall we had a very fun christmas.

No comments: