Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reading Great books

These days i feel very happy. From somewhere i heard about book "Outliers". Got the audiobook from library. After reading it i am so impressed with the author (Malcom Gladwell) that i went to his website and found out about his other works. Just finished reading "Blink" and now i am going to move to "Tipping Point". Meanwhile i went to shelfari to see what other readers like me are reading. From there got the great list of other books. Alas my library allows me only to put 10 items in hold at a time. Today several of my holds were cleared and have got "How the mighty fall", "Diary of a wimpy kid, the last straw.", "Microtrends", "Catch-22" and "Story of Pi". This list will keep me occupied for sometime. So which one to start. "Story of Pi" is audiobook, that i will read while driving in car. So my best bet for today is "Diary of wimpy kid" :-)

No comments: